The Grinch at Stifel Theatre
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is making lasting memories my boys will remember forever. We love Christmas, and everything that comes with it, so it’s the perfect time to have some festive fun. Seeing Santa Claus is always a fan favorite, but who could forget our most lovable green Christmas villain, the Grinch! This year, I surprised my boys by taking them to Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical at Stifel Theatre in downtown St. Louis for a special holiday night. The show was magical. Logan loved the Grinch and all his funny antics. Mason thought Cindy Lou Who was pretty and I loved watching the excitement on my
Logan and Mason love the Grinch, and I loved dropping little hints that we were finally going to see him. They saw the commercials on TV for the musical, and kept asking me if we could go, so I decided to have some fun and build the excitement. I went for whipping up some delicious green Grinch themed smoothies for breakfast, that they not only loved but were also a super healthy way to start our mornings. We also made Grinch themed cookies, which were dark chocolate and mint. They were seriously tasty. When the night finally arrived, I couldn’t wait to tell them the big news that we were finally going to see one of their favorite Christmas characters on stage. They were so excited!
I wanted to include some helpful tips below, in case you and your family decide to pay the Grinch a visit this holiday season. Tickets are still available. Not only is it a great way to spend a night out on the town (who doesn’t love going to the theater), but also a great Christmas memory to make with you and your loved ones. The show was so fun!
- The show runs for four days, starting the night of December 13th.
- If you purchase your tickets at the box office you save money on the added fees.
- For most shows, Abram’s Garage offers parking passes for purchase, which is right next door to the Stifel Theatre.
- If you don’t pay for advanced parking, there is also parking available for $10-$20 at the Kiel Center Garage (owned and operated by the city of St. Louis) which is attached to the Enterprise Center. If you take the back exit, it leads straight to the venue.
- I suggest coming early! The doors open one hour before the start of the show. There
arefun photo opps.
- If you need ADA tickets, give the Box Office a call. The staff at Stifel is happy to accommodate you.
- A sign language interpreter may be requested through the Box Office.
- For select shows, Stifel partners with MindsEye to provide audio description for those who are visually impaired.
- Booster seats are also available for your
littlerones. Ushers will provide them upon request.
- This show does not have an intermission.
So those are my tips to make the most out of your visit to Stifel! I’d love to hear about your experience seeing the Grinch, and as always, Happy Holidays! Tickets are still available here.
To check out our holiday posts click here and here.