I have gotten several requests for packing tips so I put together a video of what I do when I’m packing for a trip. Check our the short video on the blog: www.SarahOutandAbout.com
There are 5 easy steps:
- Make a list of the days your traveling, what you’ll be doing, and what you want to wear.
- Start pulling outfits you’d like to take and accessorizing. I hang everything on a garment rack.
- Snap a pic of the complete outfit.
- Roll everything up
- Cross pack with your travel partner
Happy Memorial Day! School’s out, summer is here so I put together a family summer bucket list. Here are a few things I’m planning this summer, what about you?
- Explore Echo Bluff state park
- Try Trapese STL
- Go strawberry picking
- Take the boys to a water park
- Enjoy the Solar Eclipse
- Go on a roadtrip
- Go to a drive in movie
- Make a cold treat
- Do a lemon-aid stand
- Go for a family bike ride
- Coordinate an friends family night at a pavillion
- Binge watch a TV series
- Track dow the Half Baked Cookie Dough Co TRUCK
- Check out the ST Louis county parks 30/30 hikes.
- Indulge with Clementine’s Naughty and Nice Ice Cream
- Check out the shops of St Charles 5th Street
- Watch a movie at Art Hill Film Series
- Take the boys to the new Keiner Plaza
- Admire the sculptures at Laumier Sculpture Park
Let me know what your doing this summer and any fun places you find. XOXO Sarah