Happy Memorial Day! School’s out, summer is here so I put together a family summer bucket list. Here are a few things I’m planning this summer, what about you?
- Explore Echo Bluff state park
- Try Trapese STL
- Go strawberry picking
- Take the boys to a water park
- Enjoy the Solar Eclipse
- Go on a roadtrip
- Go to a drive in movie
- Make a cold treat
- Do a lemon-aid stand
- Go for a family bike ride
- Coordinate an friends family night at a pavillion
- Binge watch a TV series
- Track dow the Half Baked Cookie Dough Co TRUCK
- Check out the ST Louis county parks 30/30 hikes.
- Indulge with Clementine’s Naughty and Nice Ice Cream
- Check out the shops of St Charles 5th Street
- Watch a movie at Art Hill Film Series
- Take the boys to the new Keiner Plaza
- Admire the sculptures at Laumier Sculpture Park
Let me know what your doing this summer and any fun places you find. XOXO Sarah
I have an accessory obsession! This summer I’ve noticed a lot of statement clutches. I wanted to try a low investment fun piece to mix and match with different outfits. Here are some of my FAVS.
This woven clutch is perfect for summer style. It has a slight metallic threading throughout and is a great size for all your necessities. I also mix and match the tassel.
Cork: This cork clutch will literally go with everything. I love the clutch because it can hold your necessities: phone, credit card, lip color without lugging a heavy bag. I throw mine in my tote or work bag and just grab it out when I need those important things or am running in somewhere.
Check out the cork clutch at J Crew Outlet.
Bright Beauty: This fun bright clutch is my summer favorite. How perfect is this for summer BBQ’s, happy hours, and the beach. Who would have thought it would go with so many things? It’s less than $20 and makes a big impact.
This spicy clutch would make jeans and a white T-shirt amazing. It’s so colorful and fun. I snagged mine at the Runway TJ Maxx for a steal but Nordstrom has in stock or order online here.